IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As my daughters on school holidays I gave in to her pink and blue requests! 😊 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397629918.691666.jpg

Then did my own but lost the will by the end... Excuse the poor leopard print 😁 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397630104.908555.jpg

I said the other day I would probably do some fancy nail art well here it is.indie oasis with konad stamping :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397673575092.jpg
    1397673575092.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,016
What colours the pink? Im guessing the blue is blue haven?

Blue Haven & Tickled Pink

I'm using gelish and just started to introduce IBD, has anyone got any IBD Mid and light pinks that dont fade??!! Something similar to Gelish go girl, its a lily, take action etc etc.....

I'm using gelish and just started to introduce IBD, has anyone got any IBD Mid and light pinks that dont fade??!! Something similar to Gelish go girl, its a lily, take action etc etc.....

None of the ibd jgp colours I have fade and I have around 100.

These are listed from left to right

I'm No Damsel (creme)
Funny Bone (creme)
Juliet (creme)
Pan-duh (shimmer/frost)
So In Love (shimmer/frost)

Attachments

• img_1632c.jpg
    img_1632c.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 631
  • funny.jpg
    funny.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 788
  • juliet.jpg
    juliet.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 614
  • panduh.jpg
    panduh.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 760
  • Untitled-TrueColor-100.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-100.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 619

I'm No Damsel (creme)
Funny Bone (creme)
Juliet (creme)
Pan-duh (shimmer/frost)

Thats great news! Thankyou! xxx

I'm No Damsel (creme)
Funny Bone (creme)
Juliet (creme)
Pan-duh (shimmer/frost)

Actually Funny bone looks a lot brighter than I realised!! How do you think it compares to peach blossom??

Hi
Has anyone had and problems with my babe? I have a new bottle of it and tried it out last night. I shook it for well over a minute and with it being a new bottle i stirred it with an orange wood stick too but as you can see on this photo it is still patchy and this is after 4 coats.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398058900.105786.jpg

I've got it on my ring finger - no problems with it at all since I've had it.

Hmm I may be ringing the wholesalers up today. It might just be this bottle because I've not had any problems with any other colours

Turtle Bay - I love this colour!

Attachments

• 1398099362435.jpg
    1398099362435.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 440
Actually Funny bone looks a lot brighter than I realised!! How do you think it compares to peach blossom??

Sorry for not answering, I just saw this.

Funny Bone is what I would describe as a true 'Barbie Doll' pink, yes it is quite a bright pink.
Peach Blossom is more of a dusky pink, not as bright.

I took a photo but its not true to life so I didn't post, sorry.

Hi
Has anyone had and problems with my babe? I have a new bottle of it and tried it out last night. I shook it for well over a minute and with it being a new bottle i stirred it with an orange wood stick too but as you can see on this photo it is still patchy and this is after 4 coats.
View attachment 62660

Sometimes I find with new bottles they really need lots of shaking, especially if they are quite full. Sometimes you can shake and shake and shake but when you put the brush out you can see its still a bit thin in the neck of the bottle or it tends to run off the brush stem really quickly. This means it needs more shaking. Sometimes I just hold my bottle upside down for a good minute to get the pigment up from the bottom of the bottle.

With the new fatter lids, the brushes can make application a bit dodgy too. I find with these the pastel colours especially sometimes need 4 thin coats to not look patchy.

HTH xo

Now this thread has confused me even more... I've been debating which gel polish to buy for weeks and now this has been thrown in the mix :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sometimes I find with new bottles they really need lots of shaking, especially if they are quite full. Sometimes you can shake and shake and shake but when you put the brush out you can see its still a bit thin in the neck of the bottle or it tends to run off the brush stem really quickly. This means it needs more shaking. Sometimes I just hold my bottle upside down for a good minute to get the pigment up from the bottom of the bottle.

With the new fatter lids, the brushes can make application a bit dodgy too. I find with these the pastel colours especially sometimes need 4 thin coats to not look patchy.

HTH xo

Thank you tinkabel. I'm going to try that. Appreciate the advice :) x

Has anyone got the great wall? I'd like a mushroom sort of colour is this what this is like? X

Sorry if this has been asked before.
Can anyone tell me what Whipped Cream is like to apply?
Is it problematic?
Patchy?
Does it wrinkle easily?

Latest posts

Back