IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me how does Carte Blanche compare to Whipped Cream? Is it intense enough for French?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My new babies :D

View attachment 83131
View attachment 83132
View attachment 83133

Eye-poppie with stamping
View attachment 83134

My babe with Mattify top coat
View attachment 83135
(You have to do 2 coats, because it may have shiny spots left after 1 coat)

The bright green is a mix of Turtle Bay×2 + Solar rays×1
The dark blue is Meteorite + Mattify
And the other blue is Heart of the Ocean + Mattify :)

5 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the blue on your own fingers? It's lovely x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the blue on your own fingers? It's lovely x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's Swag bag :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone tell me the difference between Parisol and Ingenue? Thankyou

Anyone 👀?

Anyone 👀?

I did take a photo for you, but it doesn't show a correct representation of the colours. Ingenue you is a neon (ish) pink with a faint shimmer. Parasol is more of a hot pink, slightly darker cream, with a blue undertone (if that makes sense). They are both lovely.

I did take a photo for you, but it doesn't show a correct representation of the colours. Ingenue you is a neon (ish) pink with a faint shimmer. Parasol is more of a hot pink, slightly darker cream, with a blue undertone (if that makes sense). They are both lovely.

Ok great Thankyou for your help 😃

Where do u girls buy your IBD im after polo can u go, I can't see them on grafons or beauty express, Love this colour.x

Omg ive just painted my toenails with Starburst 😍😍😍 I need to wait for sunlight to photograph them to show the true colour but, this is going to be one of the top 5 for summer for sure. LOVE IT!!!!! Must Have!!!!!

Omg ive just painted my toenails with Starburst 😍😍😍 I need to wait for sunlight to photograph them to show the true colour but, this is going to be one of the top 5 for summer for sure. LOVE IT!!!!! Must Have!!!!!

I agree.
I am going to the Caribbean in a few weeks and I have over the last month been testing various colours, brands, techniques and nail art, for durability and wear time.
Starburst with glitter has won. It is lush. I have even made some cabochon jewellery to match.
I do find it better with a layer of Whopped Cream (white), under it.

I agree.

I am going to the Caribbean in a few weeks and I have over the last month been testing various colours, brands, techniques and nail art, for durability and wear time.

Starburst with glitter has won. It is lush. I have even made some cabochon jewellery to match.

I do find it better with a layer of Whopped Cream (white), under it.

Oh really? I have heard that white knickers are a good idea under a lot of colours. I have ordered a bottle of carte Blanche so will try then when I do my fingers. Infinitely curious is also a fave of mine. The brighter the better in the summer although I'm not a personal fan of solar rays. I don't think I have dark enough skin to carry that off lol :)

Touch of noir with Aphrodite over the top ;) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426805517.460326.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426805651.863071.jpg
Gala-vant and Moroccan spice

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426805731.395631.jpg
Naturally beautiful

Hi, is anyone else having problems with whipped cream for a french mani? I can't seem to get a smooth finish with two thin coats and am loathed to put a, bulky, third coat on.....

Hi could anyone please tell me why im getting little hard bits in some of my jgp colours :/ its like grit ? Does anyone else have this problem ?.
I always have my bottles away from sunlight and away from the lamp when curing its really starting to get on my nerves x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello, could I please ask what everyone uses for the french pink?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back