ibs. really need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this will help, but my triggers are wheat and dairy. On any day, I can eat a small amount of either, but put them both together and I am doubled up. I have learned that if I have some chocolate or cheese, I daren't have bread that day.............

I Have Also Been Diagnosed With IBS Mine Is Worse When Im Stressed But I Am Kinda Learning To Get Used To It Now.. Your Sounds LOTS Worse Than Mine And Massive Sympathy Too You, Must Be Awfull :(..
This May Sound Simple And Im Sure Uve Tried It But I Found Peppermint Tea Really Helped With Mine, Especially After Eating.. May Be Worth A Try If You Havent Tried It!!
I Found Reflexology Made A Difference To Mine, Not A Huge Difference But Then Mines Not As Bad As Yours So You May Find It Helpfull Mite Be Worth Giving It Ago :)
Good Luck And Hope You Find Something That Works For You :)
Cat

I Have Also Been Diagnosed With IBS Mine Is Worse When Im Stressed But I Am Kinda Learning To Get Used To It Now.. Your Sounds LOTS Worse Than Mine And Massive Sympathy Too You, Must Be Awfull :(..
This May Sound Simple And Im Sure Uve Tried It But I Found Peppermint Tea Really Helped With Mine, Especially After Eating.. May Be Worth A Try If You Havent Tried It!!
I Found Reflexology Made A Difference To Mine, Not A Huge Difference But Then Mines Not As Bad As Yours So You May Find It Helpfull Mite Be Worth Giving It Ago :)
Good Luck And Hope You Find Something That Works For You :)
Cat

gree with cat, peppermint tea really helps and reflexology is great but you really need to get gp advice. I found that my IBS is def not as bad since I stopped smoking and reduced my coffee intake and increased exercise.
Keep us posted :)

Lunarstorm could I ask if you get your peppermint oil online and if where from? I too suffer from IBS and I would love to try this out. :hug:

Rachirv I hope you get it sorted hun. It took a while for mine to get diagnosed but mine is also triggered by what I eat which is mainly wheat. Keep yourself a food diary and get some peptobismol tablets when you have it bad. Let us know how you get on at the doctors :hug:

Lunarstorm could I ask if you get your peppermint oil online and if where from? I too suffer from IBS and I would love to try this out. :hug:

Rachirv I hope you get it sorted hun. It took a while for mine to get diagnosed but mine is also triggered by what I eat which is mainly wheat. Keep yourself a food diary and get some peptobismol tablets when you have it bad. Let us know how you get on at the doctors :hug:

Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying.

I bought my first bottle online as I could not find it anywhere is the shops but I now get it from the doctor.

I was first given it when I had my c-section with my youngiest child as I was really suffering and the midwifes said they use it all the time when people suffering after a c-section when trapped wind. So when I was out of hospital I went on the hunt for some.

I had to buy some pure peppermint oil that was meant for aromatherap and cooking. It must be diluted when taken internally, hence the glass of hot water. The one I bought was from a company called "now personal care".

I told my GP about using the oil and that I could not buy it in shops and they told me that they could give it to me. The bottle has Peppermint oil BP on it, the chemist had to order it in as it's not something they get a lot of call for.

I swear it's like gripe water for adults (DONT GIVE TO CHILDREN EVER!!!!)

Hi, I too suffer with this, or used to should I say because since following Jason Vale Juice Yourself Slim book my symptons dissappeared and I haven't needed any medication since October. Maybe it's worth a try...my husband sore, cracked hands healed within four months too. Good Luck

Latest posts

Back