IBX before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking out loud Ibx as well as being good for most people it would be amazing as part as a nail biters club by seeing such a big difference straight away then maybe a Vinylux with weekly appointments then onto shellac when they have some nice nails etc hmmm got me thinking :)

These look amazing, but I would need an LED lamp :-(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

These look amazing, but I would need an LED lamp :-(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You can use UV for 2 minutes.

The CND Shellac lamp is the only UV lamp that's been tested though xxx

I followed the instructions and mine didn't stay shiny either ... I used cleanse by gelish

Does anyone live near chelmsford in Essex offering this treatment?? If so please message me - I'd love to get this treatment done, my nails are terrible. Xx

I've tried on my 1st client today and pics show the results xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392155123.770108.jpg

1897026_10151881189947606_1851778806_n.jpg

Client this eve with IBX repair. (before on right)

My own 3 weeks after I buffed off my gel.
I have to say that my nails feel strong and no sensitivity to thinned out nail plate.
*disclaimer*
It is not okay to take anyone else's gel/acrylic off in this manner. It is damaging and it goes against all proper training we receive as nail technicians! Please do not do it to anyone for the sake of testing out a new product.
I personally took my own nails off and I alone can be responsible for my own nails, in order to test IBX on myself.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392238924638.jpg
    1392238924638.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 609
  • 1392238938888.jpg
    1392238938888.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 563
  • 1392238954297.jpg
    1392238954297.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 542
Since this new product is already taking the industry by storm. I thought I'd start a thread so we can show each other the amazing results of this incredible product!

I was lucky enough to attend a private demo and was able to purchase some last weekend. This week I have been trialling it and I have been truly blown away...

I think the picture speaks for itself really!

View attachment 55450

Wow ! Is this after first treatment ?

Hi I'm interested in this product, how long is it taking you per service? And is anyone using under shellac or similar? Also how much are you charging for this service? Not sure if I can ask that last question :) thankyou x

My second IBX client had textbook nails for this treatment and after this first treatment, she's a very happy bunny :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392287238.695601.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392296034.314801.jpg

My toenails before and 24hrs after first ibx treatment! Never have a problem with my fingernails because I religiously apply solar oil but always forget my toes!

Tried IBX out on myself last night. I have naturally paper thin nails which are prone to flaking but actually in pretty ok looking condition due thanks mainly to solar oil. Honestly I couldn't really 'see' a difference in my finger nails much less capture it on camera but they feel sooooo much stronger! How to quantify this or show it in a picture I have no idea!!

Then there is my thumb which is always a mess. It is really ridged, flaky and so thin and bendy that I can barely keep any length to it at all. Before IBX the free edge was just about hanging on. I had a big crease all along the smile line where it had bent and was just about to break of. In fact I think there was even the tinniest bit of a tear starting in the Left Hand Corner

What a transformation!! Most of the delamination was filed in and disappeared! In the after photo you can still see a bit but it is actually stuck down and overall it is so much stronger. The nail still flexes but it is no longer bending and I'm pretty confident it is going to hold together now!! So happy!! Thank you Linda + Jim!!! xx

ibx.jpg

Aloha, I am newbie, and am overwhelmed with all the wonderful info.............What is IBX used for?? Fungus?? and where do you get it???

Last edited:
It's used to help dry, damaged nails and I believe it's available from Louella Belle x

Mine came Thursday and my infrared lamp came today. Wasn't keen on the whole hair dryer thing. Apart from it not looking overly professional the whole standing with a hair dryer for 10mins was not rocking it for me lol. I've got a gellux led lamp and the cnd uv lamp.
So excited to use it,going to use it on myself first-my toenails :D

Top before IBX
Below after IBX

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392498971.108925.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392507573.668261.jpg

I am hoping this will help my lady keep her shellac on

Vicki x

These were pics are of my cousin who after spending 12 months down under decided to remove her L&P enhancements at home!!! Hope this stuff has reached Korea cos that's where she's off next, luckily I've got a few more weeks with her to get them sorted with the fab IBX!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 411

Latest posts

Back