IBX costing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405258714.247063.jpg

Just found this in a magazine. £75!!!!

well it is applied by marian newman :) This is from Josh Woods "super salon" , I believe that Kim Lawless does the waxing, and its double her normal prices. Its aimed at the top 2% of wealthy women , celebrities etc. bit out of my price range too ;)

And the point is??

This is quoted from an truly high end salon! Clients are LOVING it! and it is working! Many nail conditions are put right.

I would suggest £10 addition for IBX for the majority of salons. Do the sums....it works

I've just had a look at the website and she charges £100 for a shellac pedicure! Bit far from my £22! Lol x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Its fab that clients are loving it but essentially they are getting exactly the same treatment as those who are paying a fraction of that amount. Just in more elite surroundings I guess. Still fairly unbelievable!

I think Marian is right to charge what she does. Her experience is invaluable, IBX works and is the total game changer in the industry, I charge £24 for my IBX service.

Its fab that clients are loving it but essentially they are getting exactly the same treatment as those who are paying a fraction of that amount. Just in more elite surroundings I guess. Still fairly unbelievable!

Basic laws of supply and demand.

I know quite a few techs charging £100 for certain treatments - and why not? If they have the clients available who are willing to pay for the expertise, built from years of experience, then why wouldn't they? Rather, it would be positively stupid not to!

It's a bit like comparing birdseye sweetcorn (sorry mum :p) to the tesco equivalent; both are essentially the same product but there is a difference between the two. Or a YSL mascara to No7 - both will thicken and darken the lashes, but the YSL will apply differently and carries the premium tag.

There is nothing wrong with pricing to your market.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wowzers! Although I'm sure the salons outgoings with be extortionate in that area

These sort of prices should inspire you, not shock you!

These sort of prices should inspire you, not shock you!

£600 for a set of eyelashes is rather shocking, considering they still fall out the same. But hey its only the noughts at the end of the figures that change and if people are prepared to pay the money, then why not.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back