IBX help needed - for my girlfriend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raze3004

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new and I came here to ask for help for my girlfriend. She bought the IBX duo and I wanted to ask you which heat lamp would work with that. I searched the forums and I saw a infrared of around 100w would do, wanted to ask if a lamp of eBay would work as we don't really have any normal lamps here in Israel.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infrared-He...hash=item3d0efdaace:m:m9cikI06lciFhY0SdeR0Q6w
How's this one for example? Anyone has experience with eBay bought lights? Thanks.

P.S, just remembered another question she wanted me to ask. She saw the Brisa Lite at some place, I've searched the forum and saw it was discontinued - wanted to ask what exactly does it do? In which cases you use it and if there's a replacement on the market, If that's even recommended.

Is she a nail tech?

Hey all, I'm new and I came here to ask for help for my girlfriend. She bought the IBX duo and I wanted to ask you which heat lamp would work with that. I searched the forums and I saw a infrared of around 100w would do, wanted to ask if a lamp of eBay would work as we don't really have any normal lamps here in Israel.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infrared-He...hash=item3d0efdaace:m:m9cikI06lciFhY0SdeR0Q6w
How's this one for example? Anyone has experience with eBay bought lights? Thanks.

P.S, just remembered another question she wanted me to ask. She saw the Brisa Lite at some place, I've searched the forum and saw it was discontinued - wanted to ask what exactly does it do? In which cases you use it and if there's a replacement on the market, If that's even recommended.
Whatever you do DO NOT get an infrared 100w bulb unless you want burns. The infrared bulb needed is 40w.

I use a hair dryer on low...just as good

Latest posts

Back