New client wants IBX, I don't do IBX, what do I need?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I've had an enquiry from a new client. Her current nail tech is moving and she is looking for a new tech . At the moment she has shellac with brisa lite and ibx. I offer shellac and brisa lite but not ibx.

Is this system easy to add on, do I need a heat source and led light or can I use a uv lamp. Not sure whether I want to invest in system just for one client.

The client has also mentioned that she has her own brisa lite smoothing gel and IBX for her new nail tech to use, if the new nail tech doesn't have it. Not sure how I feel about this? What would you guys do?? I don't really want to use hers because 1) how would you charge for that 2) how do I know they are not fake. I would rather use my own and charge accordingly,

Hi, I offer IBX you can use your existing uv lamp but you will need an infra-red lamp/light too....not that expensive to get hold of...also i never use products clients bring in themselves as like you mentioned, you never know if they are the correct product ...then you end up being liable as you are the person that carried out the treatments..good luck x

louella belle is the only lisenced seller in the uk for IBX. i used to do it but not one client wanted it so in the end i got rid of it. i think the thought that they had to come back weekly indefinitely was a turn off.

When I started offering it I just went on the louelle belle site, bought my IBX twin pack and heat lamp and that was the whole kit and wasn't very expensive at all x

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back