IBX repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
Should I be applying IBX Repair each time before IBX treatment to my Shellac clients? I know you use Repair the first time but do I carrying using it each time even if there is nothing to repair? The instructions on the web site says not but I original instructions with the product says you do!
I only use it on my natural nail clients as necessary before IBX treatment as instructions say.

No, I'm sure Repair is only for use when there is peeling, splitting etc, but if there is no need for it then just IBX is fine.
To be 100% sure why not call Louellabelle the distributors I'm sure they will keep you right ! :)

Hmm my instructions say to use every time too although I have read that they've since updated their process. Anyone have a copy of the new instructions they could share?

That's interesting I have always put it under shellac as per original instructions. It's only with natural manicure I put it on to fill in peeling or not at all if there is none. Will follow this thread to see what's new.

Yes it's every time if putting under gel polish

I emailed Linda Noordstrom last night and she replied very or

I emailed Linda Noordstrom last night and she replied. /QUOTE]
Hi Denise,

I would always use Repair with IBX under gel polish, it helps protect against the white spots.

Have a Great Day,

Linda

Thanks Myden, that definitely cleared that up...straight from the top lol!

Are the white spots just dehydration? I've loads under my shellac!

Sorry to jump in girls.
Can u tell me what lamps u all use for the IBX. I'm looking to get a new one but unsure what to get. Iv read that nail polish driers can be used as the heat source but just wanted to make sure that is hot enough?

I've been looking in to IBX. Is it worthwhile then?

Latest posts

Back