IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, IBX will be sold through Louella Belle. Actually you can send an email to [email protected] and get on the waiting list for you IBX Duo Pack. This will be launched at The Excel Show in February, so I will see you there! Super exciting product that is absolutely amazing for the nail!

IBX is to be used with an LED light, BUT, it has also been tested with the CND lamps and will work with those as well. IBX is designed to be worn under ALL gel polish and for those clients who want to grow their own natural nails. Look for our new website to be up in the next couple of weeks at www.IBXnails.com!!!

Hi Linda, I have sent an email but not had any response, can you please message me with how to order, I am already registered with Louella belle x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just phone them!

Hi Linda, I have sent an email but not had any response, can you please message me with how to order, I am already registered with Louella belle x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Linda was at the show so she wouldn't jave had chance to reply. If you're registered with Louella Belle - call them and place your order ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You never do repair by itself, you always use IBX - so if you're doing under a gel polish, you always do repair and ibx. If you are doing natural nails,you do repair on the nails that need it, heat, cure etc, then do 2 times ibx for first application, and then a subsequent treatments do repair if needed and one treatment of ibx. Hope that makes sense!
You would need more heat than your lamp provides - I have struggled to find a lamp that takes a 100watt bulb, so am using an infra red lamp. My client the other day said how pleasant it was - a gentle warmth!
I am charging £23 for an ibx mani (file, IBX, cuticle work, hand massage, paint if required) and £10 added to Shellac.
Think your timings for weekly up to 3 weeks til improvement is seen is about right, and everytime under Shellac/Gelish etc.

Vic x

Hi

Would you charge £10 for ongoing treatments after the first initial one?

I'm still trying to work out my prices.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Only with shellac. I'm charging £23 for the first IBX and all subsequent IBX treatments x

Ok so IBX alone first treatment is £23, then on going treatments as well?

And with shellac?

And with shellac?

I would offer a package if they book/have three treatments.

If they are having the second and third treatment within the next two weeks, they wont necessarily need a full manicure, so you could offer this for less.

I'm working on my pricelist today too

And with shellac?

So IBX with Shellac it's £10 each time as it is a different treatment to IBX on it's own!

Vicki x

So IBX with Shellac it's £10 each time as it is a different treatment to IBX on it's own!

Vicki x

IBX on its own - £23 for all treatments, includes manicure.

IBX with Shellac £10 every time you re-apply shellac.

Hope I got that right!!! 😃

IBX on its own - £23 for all treatments, includes manicure.

IBX with Shellac £10 every time you re-apply shellac.

Hope I got that right!!! 😃

Did you see the price guide on the leaflet that comes with the IBX system. I'm charging the lower end of guide as I'm not seeing it as a money making system & more an investment in to my clients nails. That said my product & time is covered. HTH

Did you see the price guide on the leaflet that comes with the IBX system. I'm charging the lower end of guide as I'm not seeing it as a money making system & more an investment in to my clients nails. That said my product & time is covered. HTH

I did get the leaflet but I haven't looked at it yet, is that the one your talking about?

I did get the leaflet but I haven't looked at it yet, is that the one your talking about?

Yes, not the instructions in the box, the actual leaflet I missed it too at first diving straight in to box & instructions lol
After the first initial treatment it won't take as long so therefore doesn't take as much of you time so can be slightly cheaper.

To keep things simple I'm making the price the same whether it's stand alone or with Shellac, mani, pedi etc, it's just an add on. That way clients can choose, obviously with direction from me and there aren't millions of choices over cost - don't know about the clients but I find it too confusing tbh!

£10 - repair & IBX (1st time)
£8 - for subsequent treatments

£8 - IBX only
£6 - subsequent

I've found that using my minx lamp I can warm two hands at a time and I've bought a small LED lamp so cutting cure time down from 2mins to 30 secs per hand, by doing this its turned into a very quick treatment so I'm able to keep the costs down. I'd rather get all clients having it and improving their nails and product wearability rather than trying to market it as a luxury treatment.

Karaxxx

To keep things simple I'm making the price the same whether it's stand alone or with Shellac, mani, pedi etc, it's just an add on. That way clients can choose, obviously with direction from me and there aren't millions of choices over cost - don't know about the clients but I find it too confusing tbh!

£10 - repair & IBX (1st time)
£8 - for subsequent treatments

£8 - IBX only
£6 - subsequent

I've found that using my minx lamp I can warm two hands at a time and I've bought a small LED lamp so cutting cure time down from 2mins to 30 secs per hand, by doing this its turned into a very quick treatment so I'm able to keep the costs down. I'd rather get all clients having it and improving their nails and product wearability rather than trying to market it as a luxury treatment.

Karaxxx

So is that Repair & IBX £8 subsequent - on top of your usual Shellac price? x

Linda was at the show so she wouldn't jave had chance to reply. If you're registered with Louella Belle - call them and place your order ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I will call :) x

So is that Repair & IBX £8 subsequent - on top of your usual Shellac price? x

Yes, the prices are all on top of any other treatment, ie I would charge £10 for a file & polish but this would go up to £20 if it was with Repair & IBX (1st time).

Hope this makes sense.

Karaxxx

I saw the IBX leaflet it said £6- £10 first treatment then £4.50-£6.00

I saw the IBX leaflet it said £6- £10 first treatment then £4.50-£6.00

Yes that's right :) so just add your existing treatment prices to your chosen price of the guide. Or obviously it can be a treatment in itself.

Latest posts

Back