IBX training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz Pinkies

Reaction score
Hi...does anyone know where you can go for IBX training? I have invested in the product and watched numerous videos on youtube but am not confident enough to use the product on clients so would like to go on a training course. Do you know of any good training courses around the Berkshire/Surrey area? Many thanks..

Following... Where do you purchase the product? On their own webpage? And just interested in how much this costs?

Louella Belle offer IBX training and the product, salon services also sell it, but we are not allowed to give prices out on here. HTH

Oops sorry I forgot about that. Thanks for info I'll go check these out. Thanks for posting !

I bought it from salon services. Thank you - I will take a look at Louella Belle for training.

I bought it from salon services. Thank you - I will take a look at Louella Belle for training.

The Creative Beauty Group in Bournemouth offer training in IBX.

Hi...does anyone know where you can go for IBX training? I have invested in the product and watched numerous videos on youtube but am not confident enough to use the product on clients so would like to go on a training course. Do you know of any good training courses around the Berkshire/Surrey area? Many thanks..
Contact Louella Belle and they can direct you to classes throughout the UK

Do you have to be trained now or can you still use without?

A lot of the insurance companies require you to have specific certificates for different nail services now.

Just wondering what is required ,material wise ,to use the Ibx treatment?
Just a uv/led curing lamp? ...Or anything else required? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Latest posts

Back