Idea to attract clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi

I have thought about a new business idea and thought I would run it by you guys to se if you thought this could be an idea.

In my city, there are loads of nailtechs and only one or two that are ok, noone really great. Almost every client I gain from other techs is amazed at how my nails don't lift. Trouble is that lifting has been the norm here forever, so with my prices people think I'm too expensive, because they expect problems. So advertising for me in he papers wont give any new clients, as I would advertise with prices double the norm.

So I was thinking, to get those clients in my door why not advertise something like this: Do your nails always lift? I have a proposal for you: come to me for a rebalance and I will show you they don't have to. As a guarantee I promise if the nails lift as badly as they use to within the first 10 days, they you can come back to show me and I will refund you, so all you would have paid was what you normally do. (The wording isn't quite correct as this would be in Danish) I would take a picture of the nails they have on to show the difference.

Is this stupid? We don't have anyone here who uses MMA, so it is very possible that they will experience a lot less lift (actually I'm certain they will)

Please share your thoughts:hug:

Seems like a cool idea to me!

I did an add 20 years ago that said ...

If your nails aren't becoming to you then YOU should be coming to ME!!

I got hoards of clients in with that one!!

If you are solving a problem for a client and your message tells them that ..then I find that a very successful formula in advertising.

Good Luck with it and let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much. I will give it a go, maybe put an add in the local paper next month...

Latest posts

Back