Ideas for adults' party bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yeah; like I ended up in the Red Light District in Amsterdam once........:o

Did you see gr8nailz sitting in the window ... the ugly one with no admirers outside her window???

Did you see gr8nailz sitting in the window ... the ugly one with no admirers outside her window???

Now you mention it.........I DID see one or two who looked a bit , well, masculine.....you don't REALLY think, do you?

haha i'm going to subscribe to this thread.. it's going to be fun... what time is it in florida now.....

haha i'm going to subscribe to this thread.. it's going to be fun... what time is it in florida now.....

But we only Have Tammie's word for it that she's in Florida.....she may be on a continent a tad nearer......

Ooh-er! She's gone very quiet................:Scared:

Ooh-er! She's gone very quiet................:Scared:

It's a bit concerning actually... that's two threads that Tammie has not bitten on...? Hope she's ok, maybe she feels a bit picked on? :sad:

It's a bit concerning actually... that's two threads that Tammie has not bitten on...? Hope she's ok, maybe she feels a bit picked on? :sad:

You watch...she'll come back in style!

Latest posts

Back