Ideas for adults' party bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have shot glasses with a beaded thing attached so you can hang it round your kneck at poundland! And also lots of deals for little chocolate sweets from left over valentines stock:D xx

You are all stars!

(I think we should have a huge geek party.....)

How about:

• scratch-off lottery tickets
  • glow in the dark condoms
  • funny temporary tattoos that read, "Colossal Fossil," or "Moldie Oldie"

How about:

• scratch-off lottery tickets
  • glow in the dark condoms
  • funny temporary tattoos that read, "Colossal Fossil," or "Moldie Oldie"

What sort of a lady do you think I am? :wink2:

One of those ideas is rather good though........

you ladies all have fab ideas :)

A couple of things I've put in before are the elastic head bands, hair clips, heart shaped rubbers, sweets or a chocolate or lollipop,

I no you can get the packs of rubbers from wilkinsons for about £1 I think or from asda you can get 4 funky nail files for a £1 or the eyeshadow applicators or make up sponges I've bought and split and put them in before hth x

Sorry, don't understand what they are?
Maybe it's an American thing.......

So it must be the "Moldie Oldie-Colossal Fossil" tatts. I have the link.

Happy 40th in advance....

I did this for my staff - buying stuff from boots when it was on 3 for 2

40?! :eek:

Her shoes, maybe.

Ooooh I want to do a party with party bags! My friend did this for her fiancé a while ago, she put those balloons in that fly off and make funny noises. Hours of entertainment for us until we lost them in the tree or neighbours gardens ha!

Have fun, and happy birthday in advance!
Rhiannon x

i ended walking through soho on my london trip. if i'd have known dpoppy i'd of had a look for you.

Ooooh I want to do a party with party bags! My friend did this for her fiancé a while ago, she put those balloons in that fly off and make funny noises. Hours of entertainment for us until we lost them in the tree or neighbours gardens ha!

Have fun, and happy birthday in advance!
Rhiannon x

Thanks so much! xx

i ended walking through soho on my london trip. if i'd have known dpoppy i'd of had a look for you.

Oh, yeah; like I ended up in the Red Light District in Amsterdam once........:o

Oh, yeah; like I ended up in the Red Light District in Amsterdam once........:o

i'd well believe it, you like me must have a bad sense of direction . lol. :Love:

Latest posts

Back