Ideas for daughters 13th please???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, my eldest daughter will be 13 in November and were racking our brains for something rememberable for her and 4/5 of her friends to do. She wants a sleepover so that's why numbers are limited. She wants to go somewhere first to do something then all come back for pizza and sleepover. Any suggestions ? Thank you x

Is there anything that she is really into? My elsest wanted to do quite tomboy things for her birthday lol

Would she perhaps enjoy a day at Go Ape in the forest which is like an outdoor activity thing? Or would she prefer something much more girly?
xx

My daughter is 13 in Feb, winter birthdays are so difficult! Last year i considered hiring a hot tub with a gazebo over it and making alcohol free cocktails for her and a few friends but my husband aka mr sensible wouldnt agree to it! Obviously i'd check with the parents that they were ok about it but i think its a great idea, might bring it up again for her next birthday!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

How about one of those studio parties where they record and video their own music video? My niece did it for her 12th birthday and they all had an amazing time and all got a copy of the DVD to take home and it wasn't that expensive I don't think. Then they can come back for a PJ party with face packs, pizza and a movie xx

We did a D-I-S-C-O for my neices 13th it was great my sis hired the local village hall we decorated it with streamers 100 pink balloons banners etc, she did some nibbles, had a choc fountain & drinks fountain, fruit punch, I got out all of my Christmas fairy lights and her older brother did the disco. There were about 40 kids, all dressed up, they played limbo they said it was the best night ever!

My friend booked a mini makeover and photoshoot party for her daughter recently - the girls had a blast! Hair & make-up done professional, photos taken by a photographer, and their parents got the chance to review the images and order them if they wanted to. SUCH a lovely idea. :)

My friend booked a mini makeover and photoshoot party for her daughter recently - the girls had a blast! Hair & make-up done professional, photos taken by a photographer, and their parents got the chance to review the images and order them if they wanted to. SUCH a lovely idea. :)
There were photo shoot offers on groupon recently too!

Wow some great ideas there thanks! She's decided, as it's near Halloween, she's going to go to spookyworld with her friends 6.30-9.30 then come back for pizza, nachos and a movie sleepover. Phew it's hard work thinking of things but really appreciate your replies - great inspiration for my two other daughters birthdays in summer! X

Latest posts

Back