Ideas for home salon open day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya bab, forgive me if this has been said before or sounds obvious but on the day, have you got a few friends/models that can parade around being helpful handing out drinks, taking bookings, networking or just generally generating attetntion because they look amazing, do their hair, their tans, get their make up and outfits looking amazing make them your mobile shop window!!!

Hi Hun

No it's the same

Have you tried it?

Not yet but I'm going to be launching it at my open day :) still haven't decided on how to go about it yet. I don't want to be loosing out on too much but I want it to look appealing to my clients so that they will recommend. I was thinking - recommend 2 friends and get 10% off? But I don't feel that's enough :/ any advice? Xx

Ask your supplier for free samples for clients goody bags. I got 50.
Also ask suppliers if they will donate a raffle prize.
Donate raffle money to a charity.
That way local paper will get involved if you let them know what you're doing.
Run a raffle leading up to the evening for a set of GHDs maybe ? Take the cost off what they'd cost you then donate the rest to charity.
Remember, legally unless you have a gambling licence you can't sell raffle tickets before an event. If you are giving the money to charity (the prize must be minority of money raised - the bulk must go to a charity) you can do a raffle but the tickets can only be sold during the event and the prize must also be drawn during the event. It's the law.

Remember, legally unless you have a gambling licence you can't sell raffle tickets before an event. If you are giving the money to charity (the prize must be minority of money raised - the bulk must go to a charity) you can do a raffle but the tickets can only be sold during the event and the prize must also be drawn during the event. It's the law.

Realised this so I'll be doing free raffle tickets to win a c & bd so it won't cost me too much :) x

Hiya bab, forgive me if this has been said before or sounds obvious but on the day, have you got a few friends/models that can parade around being helpful handing out drinks, taking bookings, networking or just generally generating attetntion because they look amazing, do their hair, their tans, get their make up and outfits looking amazing make them your mobile shop window!!!

I've been thinking of doing this but as my home salon is very small I might just get my sister in. I'd love do have more people but I just wont have the room ): xx

Latest posts

Back