Ideas for pricelists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare04

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks

Already I have run out of pricelists once more and have decided that I would like a fresh look.

I currently have an A4 folded into 3 which I have printed at a local printers. Having looked at it closely there is a number of items we never get asked for, so I am thinking about taking them off and concentrating on the treatments we do do.

Does anyone have any ideas of other layouts for pricelists at a reasonable layout.

Any suggestions would be great.

Hi fellow geeks

Already I have run out of pricelists once more and have decided that I would like a fresh look.

I currently have an A4 folded into 3 which I have printed at a local printers. Having looked at it closely there is a number of items we never get asked for, so I am thinking about taking them off and concentrating on the treatments we do do.

Does anyone have any ideas of other layouts for pricelists at a reasonable layout.

Any suggestions would be great.

Hi Clare

I do the same as you with the A4 triple fold, but I would suggest if you don't get much call for treatments then, yes, I would leave them out. You can always just make up a price list on a sheet of A4 for those ones you leave out so if you do get asked then you know how much to charge. My hairdressers has just got an A4 folded in half and it seems to work for them.

HTH's. xx

I do the A4 tri fold price list, but I do it myself on the computer and print it out. I then photo copy both sides on a sheet of coloured paper and fold them manually. I know it takes a bit of time, but I can change them at any time, alter treatments/timings/prices etc. It's so cheap too, and once it's set up is easy. Mostly clients just have one at home for my phone number and aren't too bothered that it's not expensive looking and glossy.

I do the A4 tri fold price list, but I do it myself on the computer and print it out. I then photo copy both sides on a sheet of coloured paper and fold them manually. I know it takes a bit of time, but I can change them at any time, alter treatments/timings/prices etc. It's so cheap too, and once it's set up is easy. Mostly clients just have one at home for my phone number and aren't too bothered that it's not expensive looking and glossy.

I meant to say this too, I don't pay a print shop, I do it myself in MS Publisher. Really easy :)

xx

Mine are the same as above tri-fold & printed in Salon, I currently print them on cream paper, if I change prices or wording on a treatment I like the fact that I can do it myself and haven't got 1,000s in the store room that I can't change, so this works for me too.
When I have increased our prices (yearly) I changed the colour shade of paper I buy in & regular clients notice the change & have then picked up a new one from us.

When I have increased our prices (yearly) I changed the colour shade of paper I buy in & regular clients notice the change & have then picked up a new one from us.

What a great idea, I'm going to try this from now on!:idea:

What a great idea, Thanks for the comments

I designed mine on Publisher & print them off myself. My price list is an A5 booklet (2 sheets of A4 folded in two & stapled); I used to use a smaller price list but have found that in offering descriptions of the body treatments & facials it led to an increased uptake of them. I suppose people just don't book in for things if they don't know what's involved & the benefits of it.

I designed mine on Publisher & print them off myself. My price list is an A5 booklet (2 sheets of A4 folded in two & stapled); I used to use a smaller price list but have found that in offering descriptions of the body treatments & facials it led to an increased uptake of them. I suppose people just don't book in for things if they don't know what's involved & the benefits of it.

This is what i have! I used to have the 3 fold a4 but there just wasnt enough room on it as i added new treatments! I do them in publisher on computer, although i must admit i would love to get them done by a printers as i am always running out! Local printers all want to do 1000 min though, andi only want 500 a time max!:irked:

Latest posts

Back