ideas on dressing your couch chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
hi all

I have just bought a couch chair (the ones that can lie flat or sit up as chair)

am looking for ideas on how you dress/display yours for client use :idea: or some links to previous threads with same question - have searched but nothing coming up

have tried different ways of dressing it - couch cover/ towels and it just doesnt look right whatever I do

am used to just normal flat beauty couches and couch covers dont 'sit' properly when is in chair position (they pull up at sides and towels /couch sheets slide down , it looks weird in the room just bare like room is half decorated so any ideas would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Nicola

Hi Nicola

I use a fluffy chocolate fleece blanket with gold cushions as it matches my colour scheme, but you can get them in most colours now. They look really nice and feel soft and fluffy too! :)

Hi Nicola,

I have a fitted cover that fits over the couch perfectly and, because it has elasticated straps underneath, it doesn't move when you move couch from flat to seated IYKWIM? I have them in a few different colours too so am sure you could find a colour to suit your room.

I also have a few fleecy blankets underneath so the couch is nice and cosy/comfy. The fitted cover on top keeps everything neatly in place.

Latest posts

Back