Ideas on where to move in uk??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly-Tara

Reaction score
Hi there me and my boyfriend have been talking, and we have decided we are going to move away together and start a fresh. We are currently living in wales, but are looking to move to england somewhere, but i need help, which parts are nice to live? I want somewhere that isn't too expensive, good nightlife, good shops, friendly people.
Anyone got any suggestions??

birmingham ?
or maybe nottingham ?

brave of you to start afresh, good luck.

Good luck where ever you decide to start over Kelly-Tara!!! I wish we were that brave but with 3 kids its not so easy!!!! It must be a great thought to go somewhere that noone knows you and be able to start again!
Giood Luck xx

Scotland is nice, not that I'm biased :lol:

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I lived in Manchester city centre, excellent fun for a few years, until I relocated to Grantham in lincolnshire. That has to be the worst place on earth! Its nice and quiet but nothing to do and a lot of back stabbing. Moved to Wigan as my sisters lived here for years and have to say its lovely as its next to manchester and liverpool which both have good nightlife, wigan is also notorious for its nightlife too!

Kate

Scotland is nice, not that I'm biased :lol:

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And yes scotlands lovely! I would love to live in Edinburgh!

Kate x

Im biast but cornwall is a lovely place to live do you want to be living somewhere lively or more community based? The crime rate down here is low and has lush beaches etc... xx Try lookng in to newquey it has loads of nightlife beaches shops etc and is an overall fun place to live Hope this helps!!

I want somewhere that isn't too expensive, good nightlife, good shops, friendly people.
Anyone got any suggestions??

Sounds like Scotland is just the place for you two..it ticks all the boxes and more

good nightlife...a definite yes..also you can stay in in front of a cosy fire and ..well erm..who would want to go out anyways:lol:

good shops..a definite yes with many a good bargain to be had.

friendly people..another definition..especially after a wee dram or two :hug:

hey thanks so much im looking for good community and good night life really. My boyfriend is from lancashire so were trying to go somewhere different. He has mentioned scotland and i love cornwall and devon an places like that. It is exciting, but very scary! We are goin on hol in July so won't be going til after so have lots of time to decide, just wanted peoples opinions, so i have different choices

I love Scotland..... I live 5 minuted from Loch Lomond hills beauty and 35 minutes from Glasgow city centre. Night life shopping you name it...

Don't think I would like to move from here at all.

xx

Aw sounds lovely, i went to the Auchterarder 2 years ago as my friend was workin in the gleneagles hotel so me n my boyfriend went and stayed there, was really nice

Latest posts

Back