ideas please.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie21

Reaction score
Hello everyone......

its been a while so hope you havent missed me to much.
ha ha ha ha
i just need your thoughts ladies
me and rose are going to start pamper parties, we had one booked in for sat 22nd,so i got every thing prepared i sorted a raffle with great prizes invitations, posters, games and a very good price list, where the girls could enjoy luxurys such as manicures, toe paint, blow- drys and hair up styles and many more. we was both really looking forward to the day aswell but when i called... she said she had phoned and cancelled, but we both didnt get that message.
how would we go about getting a deposit next time what whould you do....?
also ladies, what do you think of princess parties. for ages 8 above the same sort of thing but a very girlie. doing what we do best,with simple make up, nail paint with plaits and curls, just sweet!
but how much would you charge? pay?

hope you can help
and hope easter was fun for you all. chocolate is better than xmas!
:)

You could always check out what is available locally - how much others charge for this service - I know here, there are many shops that have started doing things for kids around that age.

As for advertising - fliers posted through doors, the local newspaper, shop windows...

Just bumping this back up, anyone else have any ideas?

xxxx

Blondie21 said:
how would we go about getting a deposit next time what whould you do....?

When people book just say that you require a deposit to cover costs and that it is non-refundable if they cancel and knock it off the price of treatments for the person who booked it.

also ladies, what do you think of princess parties. for ages 8 above the same sort of thing but a very girlie. doing what we do best,with simple make up, nail paint with plaits and curls, just sweet!
but how much would you charge? pay?

Look into what products you'll use how much they cost and how many children you can cope with!!!!! LOL and then divide my costs by children, or if you know how many sets of nails you can get out of a bottle of polish workout your costs that way.

but I'd say £5/£10 per child
What does everyone else think?

Hi i already do princess pamper parties and they have really taken off! If you pm me i can send you one of the brochures that i have and that might give some ideas.

I ask for 50% deposit of the whole party when booking and it is non refundable..... people understand this and if they are not serious they will think twice, if they have to re-arrange the date they have to give me 7 days notice otherwise they loose there deposit, this gives you enough time to get other bookings on that day....!!!

Princess parties are a great idea and if you search on the internet you will find quite a few other people doing it and you can see how much they charge and what type of treatments they do!

Hope this helps
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

:wink2: thanks for you help and advice we have deffinatly taken you addvise1
thanks agai hope your well,
really appreciate you time!

:hug: :)

Latest posts

Back