ideas please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

percy

Reaction score
:?:Hi everyone. I just found this site while researching some work(which i think is great) and wondered if you can help me. I am currently doing some add ons to my work and i am stuck. i am a teacher in training and a question for my work is evaluate a range of ways to enable functional skills. I have already written about what functional skills are and ways i do this eg: word searches, mixing ratios for colour ect. My tutor has asked me to add to it but am unsure of what to add. Can anyone out there help/advise?

Sorry hun but we are not here to give you answers to your home work, the best we can do is point you in the right direction,
so if you use the search facility at the top of the page and type in 7303 you will find that a fair few geeks have done this course and come up with the same problems,
i am guessing that you are going to be teaching nails when qualified from what you have written,
so there are lots of examples,
I.T skills are developed by using a salon booking system online
maths by mix ratios, ordering and keeping account of stock, and taking payment for the service carried out,
English by the client record cards,
personal skills are developed by conversing with the clients,
there are lots more,
you need to explain the full role of each part they will be doing and why they are doing it and what they will gain from doing it all, the more you can explain it all the better hth
sorry i have just read your profile and realised that you will be teaching hairdressing, but the examples will still be relevant

Last edited:
Hiya. I didn't ask for answers to my assignment. Just Advise!! I Like my work to be my own so i feel i have learnt and not cheated. You have given me more ideas tho. Thank you.

Your welcome hun, happy to help,
i was just letting you know how the site works,
good luck with your course.

Thank you!!!!

:?:Hi everyone. I just found this site while researching some work(which i think is great) and wondered if you can help me. I am currently doing some add ons to my work and i am stuck. i am a teacher in training and a question for my work is evaluate a range of ways to enable functional skills. I have already written about what functional skills are and ways i do this eg: word searches, mixing ratios for colour ect. My tutor has asked me to add to it but am unsure of what to add. Can anyone out there help/advise?

OMG... I didn't even understand the question, :eek::lol: hahahaha

Latest posts

Back