If you could look like someone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyMuffin

Reaction score
Who would it be??

I'd want to look like Emma Willis. How stunning is she?
She has everything :(

I agree Emma Willis is very stylish, however I have been a bit taken aback at her choice of outfits on The Voice the last couple of weeks, she is better dressed on This Morning! She is so likeable though isn't she?

If I could look like someone else....I'm not sure, but I wouldn't mind being Claudia Winkelman as I love her hair and it would be great to be that quirky, eccentric and funny!

My hubby has a crush on Claudia Winkleman..

I'd quite like to look like Blake Lively xx

Jennifer Anniston what a beaut x

I would like to look like judi dench when i grow up :cool:

Christina Aguilera is my all time fave (she's the reason I have no eyebrows lol)

I'll also have to shamefully admit...kim kardashian 🙈

Scarlet Johanson

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, yes!!! Kim Kardashian lol..... Kourtney Kardashian.... Lovely hair - really warming to her the more I become addicted to their reality show and Kendall Jenner,,!!!! What a stunning young lady. Miranda Kerr is a stunner, fab body. And ladies agree with the Emma Willis comment, stunning eyes!! :hug:

I saw Claudia Winkleman once with no make up. She looked like a totally different person!
She's brilliant though. She needs to replace Brucie on Strictly, she's so quick and witty. She's my girl crush :)

I would definitely, with no shame, want to look like a kardashian (such good genes and surgeons lol)

I would definitely, with no shame, want to look like a kardashian (such good genes and surgeons lol)

Onus being on the word surgeon -The mum even looks amazing!

Have to disagree I really am not a fan of the kardashians (ESP kim) look. love Emma Willis and Blake lively too!

Barbie she's perfection!x

Jennifer love Hewitt 💜

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Angelina Jolie!

Natalie Portman - she looks amazing in the Miss Dior adverts.

Demi Moore when I'm older lol. She looks way too good for her age!

I wouldn't wish to look like anyone else as I am very attractive and stunningly pretty myself so I am pretty happy

Latest posts

Back