If you suffer from allergies or dermatitis you need

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
To go to amazon and order yourself some Derma Shield hand protecting mousse right now!

I don't know what this stuff is made of but I've managed for the first time in about 18 months to work without gloves and had no pain, no rashes, no nothing - unbelievable!I usually wear gloves for everything and things can still sting through them but now I cant feel a thing. I can't stop boring people about it.

I don't have any affiliation to this company, I just think every tech should know about this stuff and hope it helps someone else.

To go to amazon and order yourself some Derma Shield hand protecting mousse right now!

I don't know what this stuff is made of but I've managed for the first time in about 18 months to work without gloves and had no pain, no rashes, no nothing - unbelievable!I usually wear gloves for everything and things can still sting through them but now I cant feel a thing. I can't stop boring people about it.

I don't have any affiliation to this company, I just think every tech should know about this stuff and hope it helps someone else.

Hi brilliant advice. I have dermatitis and have to wear gloves all the time but the acrylic still affects me through my gloves.so thats great to know about this I will have to get some. Thank you so much for that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi Belle Vie...do you have a link for this product ? :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back