If you won £100 to spend on Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi all

I was very lucky to be awarded by my college as 'Dermalogica Student of the year' at the end of my course. The first time a Part time student has received it :)

I am a little lost as to what to get with my prize and hoped maybe some of you could give me an idea. For example what do the Dermalogica therapists use the most etc.

Did think of some of the kits but not sure. I defo want to get some daily micro exfoliator....

Thanks in advance.
xx

I love the Vitamin Eye Cream - the texture and smell (and results) have always been my favorite Dermalogica product.

When I was at college I won the retail student of the year and got $250 (I think) to spend on Dermalogica.

One of the things you could buy from them was books, so I bought a book on cosmetic ingredients.....the rest I spent on products for my personal use.

I know I bought a pro size skin prep and some of the oily skin sunscreen (the only one I have ever found that's good for oily skin).

Hi all

I was very lucky to be awarded by my college as 'Dermalogica Student of the year' at the end of my course. The first time a Part time student has received it :)

I am a little lost as to what to get with my prize and hoped maybe some of you could give me an idea. For example what do the Dermalogica therapists use the most etc.

Did think of some of the kits but not sure. I defo want to get some daily micro exfoliator....

Thanks in advance.
xx

Lol me too!!!! I wasn't aware we could choose the products though, I just assumed that they would make the choice for us based on our skin type. Hmm, this could be fun!!!

Do you have to attend a special awards ceremony?

I've booked in for a dermologica facial tomorrow (can't wait!!!). I've asked for the hour's treatment plus 15 minute free face mapping.

I was thinking about buying the decrustation cream (got loads of blackheads and am usually spotty but on prescription acne lotion which is keeping it in check), is that available as retail or is it a professional product only?

The face mapping is awesome. Never knew I could find out so much about my face, and the products that are right for me.

Enjoy

:hug:
Well done Teresa xxxxxx

I got Daily microfolient, the body scrub cloth and the facial cloth as well as some Stress relief massage oil.

You also get a cool fob watch from them which are only issued to Student of the year xxx

Thank you all for your replies x

Lol me too!!!! I wasn't aware we could choose the products though, I just assumed that they would make the choice for us based on our skin type. Hmm, this could be fun!!!

Do you have to attend a special awards ceremony?

Well done to you too:) it was a total surprize for me as we were told part time students are not eligable for the award, so it was a double wammy lol

The award was given after our make up competition, so I went to get my fob watch, order form etc while dressed as cat woman lol was great fun. I have just been told to order the amount in products which is nice but so much to choose from.

:hug:
Well done Teresa xxxxxx

I got Daily microfolient, the body scrub cloth and the facial cloth as well as some Stress relief massage oil.

You also get a cool fob watch from them which are only issued to Student of the year xxx

Thank you honey:) hope you are well. I do love the daily micro exfoliant. Dermalogica has grown on me, but my first love is Gatineau xx

Latest posts

Back