Igora 10-2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtina

Reaction score
Hi I used igora 10-2 the other day for the first time for a ash toner (my friend had some and told me to use it) however I went into Sally's to buy it and discovered they have discontinued it...anyone recommend a ash toner just as good?

Thanks
X

Does it have to be igora? Wella have loads of fab toners, loreal milkshake toners are nice too x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I used igora 10-2 the other day for the first time for a ash toner (my friend had some and told me to use it) however I went into Sally's to buy it and discovered they have discontinued it...anyone recommend a ash toner just as good?

Thanks
X

I use igora but I wouldn't use 10- for toners i use 9.5- range so 9.5-1 would prob be what your looking for. 10's & 12's are highlifts. Hope this helps

Thanks
X

Really?? Igora seem to be discontinuing a lot of their colours at the moment!! I'll keep an eye in this post as I like 10.2 as a toner x

10-2 was discontinued ages ago and yes I used it as a toner was lovely,
9.5-1 is nice too you can get it in the mousse too.
10-2 isn't a high lift you don't double your peroxide and doesn't have to be used with 12%.

10-2 was discontinued ages ago and yes I used it as a toner was lovely,
9.5-1 is nice too you can get it in the mousse too.
10-2 isn't a high lift you don't double your peroxide and doesn't have to be used with 12%.

Is it not? I have thought about using it as a toner but haven't as I thought it may have a higher ammonia content it's in the shade chart under highlifts?

Is it not? I have thought about using it as a toner but haven't as I thought it may have a higher ammonia content it's in the shade chart under highlifts?

Iv used it as a toner for the past 15 yrs and always had amazing results.

Wella illumina 10/1 is gorgeous as an ash toner

I was always tought to use level 9 for toning but seems like alot of level ten toners are coming out iv just bought a diacolor milkshake 10.02 to try they only used to go up to 9 but im gonna try it on mine. My all time fave is xp100 9.02 sweedish blonde it really is that color and i hate xp but love that toner. Iv never used level 10 much at all really does anyone? Whenevr I have in highlights or roots on ppl with level 8 hair I always wished Id used hilift just seem brassy.

I only really use level 10 for toning to be honest...and a lot of the time I use 9's also

Shame about the 10-2 being discontinued, that was one of my faves! I wonder if they have replaced it with something similar x

Was just about to say that 10- series in Schwartzkopf is a highlift!

Always used 10 and 9 for toning.

They don't have in igora similar to 10-2 it's so annoying when you get a tonner you like.

I hate xp also but might give it a go, the girl in Sally's told me to use ion silver? Has anyone used this?

No, it's 1:1 but Schwartzkopf use it as a highlift, not as a regular tint

No, it's 1:1 but Schwartzkopf use it as a highlift, not as a regular tint

Just looked on igora app and it says you can tone with it was doubting myself.

Indeed 10-2 was a highlift. Wether you liked the results or not it was not designed for toning. Just because it was on a 1:1 ratio, level 10 & 12 are the highlifting levels in Schwarzkopf.

The toning level is the 9 1/2- series. So there are some really nice shades available like 9 1/2-22 you can mix with 9 1/2-1 for a pearly finish.

[/attach]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 115

Latest posts

Back