IHAS regulations on botox and fillers..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
Ok, so no derogatory comments just thoughts on what you are going to do or suggestions on what you might like to see here? Things have become nasty on other posts so let's keep this light hearted. If you don't want to post publically then PM me. I want to avoid you can't/shouldn't do this arguement, regardless of what everyone believes, it is about obtaining standards for public protection.

So, with the IHAS regulating botox just wondering what the beauty therapists are doing in relation to their injectable practice of fillers and botox? Are you practicing within the POM order, the medicines act, were you told of the legal aspects when you trained? How can you regulate what you do? What restraints have you found and what recommendations would you put forward to sally taber to try to accept bt on IHAS?

If you have a medical professional in and they do not register what are your thoughts on this, do you think you will lose business at all?

I would like to make it clear that in no way I am supporting any aspect of IHAS or this topic, it is merely a discussion to provoke thoughts on what bt are doing now? Are they making any repercussions to their trainer or just settling down to the fact that they know in however many months they cannot get hold of POMs legally unless they physically know a prescriber?

Latest posts

Back