I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way Joey Essex is a real person. He is a tv character, no one could possibly be like that and be able to do things like get a driving licence/a job etc. I would like to see the real him come out, even though it's another reality show I think it does show people in a more genuine light then towie so we will see xxxx

I agree I think he just plays up to the himbo image coz that's what earns him his money. He won a clock on mr & Mrs with Sam Faiers and never said anything about not being able to tell the time lol

Yay it's back tonight!
Joeys hair looks like a bad wig
I think Matthew has gone slightly mad.

How can anyone possibly say they've never been "taught" to blow their nose! He's getting beyond ridiculous now! Word "fake" springs to mind.

Respect Mr. Wright. You have eaten humble pie. Your teeth are all your own, you don't have a fake tan and you can tell the time :)

Ooh and you have your OWN TV show!

Is Kian trying to disguise a bald head??

Vincent is going to be such a wimp in this.

Omg burrowing cockroach having a party in her mouth! Such a creepy task eww

O God that spider!!! I take it back Vincent. My blood is running cold

No I'd be in the outback factory for however long that spider wouldn't be near me! It'll be a tough one to call this year they are all very entertaining. I'm surprised the beauty debate hasnt reared its ugly head on here but I'm saying nothing ;)
Love Lucy, Steve, Kian, Alfonso, Rebecca joey and Matthew :)

I think Annabelle and Vincent endured the worst trial ever! Omg those creatures were massive!!! Huge respect to both of them for enduring that! I find both the new camp mates very entertaining.

I think Annabelle and Vincent endured the worst trial ever! Omg those creatures were massive!!! Huge respect to both of them for enduring that! I find both the new camp mates very entertaining.

couldnt agree more!

I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this so I apologise if there is. Is anyone watching it this year? X

Last edited by a moderator:
Matthew is the type who winds everybody up, says he doesn't care when they turn on him but then gets all upset about it in private.

O there is already a thread! I love joey Essex! I think he will win! Why is Rebecca ruled out on medical grounds for all the trials? X

I was thinking it could be because of her sport and insurance etc. but then I think she may have retired? Not sure

Maybe she's pregnant?? Lol x

Latest posts

Back