Im Back!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm back from my holidays..........its gone so so quick!! Weather was good except for yesterday when it rained all day :( lol Had a great time tooth was a bit of a pain in the backside but had a great time, charlie(my dog) was so pleased to see us when we picked him up from kennels! I cried leaving him! Lol The bloke said he had lots of fun with the ladies!!:eek: :Grope: lol! Just trying to get through all the new posts! theres loads!!! Lol

Oh BTW i thought i was on the wrong site when i first come on there with the name change!! Lol!!

Well i hope you've all missed me ;) lol

xxx:hug: xxx

Welcome back to reality!! Glad you had a great time.

The site is great by the way just got to get used the new forum names

glad you had a good holiday! :green: xx

Glad you had a good time, i love the Lake District, though haven't been for years!

Hope you got that tooth sorted out!

welcome back babe...the holiday sounded nice i wish it was me:cry: ooh well maybe next year xxx

Awww, glad to see you back hun! and glad you had a good time too! Did you have any run-ins with any hens or ducks this time?!?! lol

xxx

:green:
Awww, glad to see you back hun! and glad you had a good time too! Did you have any run-ins with any hens or ducks this time?!?! lol

xxx

:green:
hehe no not this time! I was awoken this morning by a segal on top of the caravan......lol ended up having a gold caravan in stead of a 3* one so was great lol! Cant believe its over already only feels like yesterday we went away! lol Ah well back 2 the real world now!!:rolleyes:

xx:hug: xx

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

welcome back babe. I never been on a caravan holiday, hope will have the chance one day.:hug: xx

Welcome back hun. Glad you had a good hol!:green:

Latest posts

Back