im leaving the boards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just feel like this week as been a days
with everything what is going on in my life

Are there any Geeks that live near you? Perhaps some one 2 one might just be all you need. Don't be so hard on yourself and try to think positive. It does take along time to feel that you have the knack. It seems that with every set you learn something new. I used to fight with my gel everyday but eventually we became friends and decided to work together! I know how you feel. Keep your head up and don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone is rootn for ya!:hug:

thank you babes:hug:

i just feel like this week as been a days
with everything what is going on in my life
bless hun keep smiling :green: :green: :green: :hug: :hug: :hug: :lol: :lol:

where abouts in London are you? I am in South London and wouldn't mind to help you if I can

Hiya hun, I just got your pm. Im probably no more than a ten min walk from you! Im kinda half way between dollis hill n willesden green stations, if you want to pm me your details maybe we can meet up for a coffee and exchange ideas.

Im by no means one of the best at nails but sometimes it just helps to have someone to talk to I wish i had when i started still do in fact.

Your course is almost done it would be such a shame to throw it all away now. Ive been doing nails since 2005 and am still far from happy with mine but will help out if i can.

Latest posts

Back