Im Moving!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Hello guys, just thought I would let you know that after months of boring the asses off you all about my new house being built I am finally getting the keys tomorrow! YAY! We went and had a look at it last week and were really pleased with it. Its gonna be a busy few days as we have flooring to lay in the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow, a shower to get fitted and all the furniture to be delivered thursday, as well as a garden fence to put up. Friday we have to go shopping for all out food and stuff, and tile the bathroom and saturday the carpets are being laid and the furniture will need putting in each room. Then i only have sunday to chill in my new pad before Im back at work monday. But who cares? Im still SOOOOO excited! I will not sleep tonight!

wooo hooooo!!!!! LOL

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lol thanks chick, is that a woo hoo of excitement for me or are you celebrating cos I might finally shut up about it? ha ha ha

both! LMAO

only messin x x x

pmsl i dont blame you hun. Its taken over my life!

great stuff! very exciting moving into a new home

How exciting Helen, I bet you are over the moon. I hope it is all you dream of and that you are happy there.

good luck hunni xxx

good luck with it! hope you don't get too stressed out :green:

GOOD LUCK HELEN !!!

hope it all goes well hunni and it will all be worth the stress in the end
big :hug: 's to you and Mark x x let us know how you get on x x

jules x

Good luck I'm sure it will all go well!! :O)

good luck hun, take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you every happiness in your new home and good luck with the move hun.

Latest posts

Back