I'm planning a trip to the UK!!!!Need Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michark

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!!!

I'm planning a trip to the UK with my sister and mom.I'm hoping I can get some info on some hotels and transportation.
I think we'll start off in London.But not sure what area would be best?We do have to watch our $$.
Our main place we are wanting to go to is Harrogate.My grandfather is buried there and my mom has never been to his grave.I'm not sure how many days would be good there.We're thinking a couple.

Obviously we want to stay in a nice,clean hotel in both places.But don't want to spend tons of $$

I'm so confused:confused:
Too many options:eek:
HELP!!!!!!!!!

try www.yell.com

its our yellowpages telephone directory. type in hotel and the area you are looking for and it will give you many options. a lot will have website links that will give you information on tarifs and ameneties. h.t.h:)

michark said:
Hi Everyone!!!!!

I'm planning a trip to the UK with my sister and mom.I'm hoping I can get some info on some hotels and transportation.
I think we'll start off in London.But not sure what area would be best?We do have to watch our $$.
Our main place we are wanting to go to is Harrogate.My grandfather is buried there and my mom has never been to his grave.I'm not sure how many days would be good there.We're thinking a couple.

Obviously we want to stay in a nice,clean hotel in both places.But don't want to spend tons of $$

I'm so confused:confused:
Too many options:eek:
HELP!!!!!!!!!

If you are on a budget I can recommend these hotels:

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/home.do

They are all over the UK - quite basic, but clean and comfotable & not expensive, you can search to see if there's one near where you are going.
Or holiday Inn - they often have special offers on

i have alot of clients in Harrogate can ask around for you see if there are any suggestions for nice hotels that arent expensive im sure someone will know somewere. I live in York about 20 miles away from harrogate there are alot of nice hotels here as well.

Thanks for your help!!!

So much to look at.I'm sure it will all help.

That would be great Faye.Thanks

are you visiting any other parts of the uk?

The peak district, lake district etc is gorgeous.......:wink2:

hope you enjoy whatever you do !

amb xx

Latest posts

Back