I'm pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could do it now then when its been 3 years you could just do a refresher on it,

But its up to you if your defintely going to be doing it when your baby is in nursery then you could just get it over a done with now :)

Think i will do, can't imagine a life without nails! Lol xx

Your defiantly pregnant, don't do anymore save your money lol! Xxx

I know i'm just in shock! Haha hubby has been walking around in a daze since we found out lol xx

I just did a fancy one and its definitely positive! So no more now! Ha ha! And my other half got away from work early so that was good, there was no way I could have waited any longer! We're so chuffed, but like ur hubby, just walking around in a daze! X

I just did a fancy one and its definitely positive! So no more now! Ha ha! And my other half got away from work early so that was good, there was no way I could have waited any longer! We're so chuffed, but like ur hubby, just walking around in a daze! X

Aww congratulations :) xx

Congratulations! Me too! I found out a couple of weeks ago and still going about in a daze! Lol! I'm 6 weeks so waiting on first scan before telling anyone. I'm so excited! My date is around 7th Dec. x

Congratulations mummy to be Xx

Congratulations! Me too! I found out a couple of weeks ago and still going about in a daze! Lol! I'm 6 weeks so waiting on first scan before telling anyone. I'm so excited! My date is around 7th Dec. x

Congratulations to you too Xx

Congrats both! :)

Congrat to you too! It's going to a December baby boom on salon geek! Ha ha!

I still haven't decided when I'm gonna tell people, it'll probably need to be soon with my close friends as I'm never without a glass of wine with them on a weekend! X

Hi sorry to jump in on the thread but I've just found out I'm pregnant! I've done two test!!! Eeek so excited. My due date (atm) is 25th December!!! X

Hi sorry to jump in on the thread but I've just found out I'm pregnant! I've done two test!!! Eeek so excited. My due date (atm) is 25th December!!! X

Congratulations a Christmas Day baby :) xx

Congrats!!! It's so exciting isn't it! I'm the 20th December. X

Congratulations as well my bubba was due on 25 dec and he came on the 23 rf :)

Thanks all. So excited. Can't sleep now keep looking at baby apps! X

Aww congratulations Gcross xx

I hope you all have amazing pregnancies, a huge congratulations! Xxx

Had to go for an emergancy scan yesterday and got my dates wrong thought i was due 12th dec but turns out its round about the 24th! Xx

Had to go for an emergancy scan yesterday and got my dates wrong thought i was due 12th dec but turns out its round about the 24th! Xx

Aww a Christmas baby! Gonna be an expensive month for you from now on then lol :) xx

Aww a Christmas baby! Gonna be an expensive month for you from now on then lol :) xx

I know! Its my little boys in september, hubbys in october, baby dec and xmas!! Haha xx

Latest posts

Back