I'm pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Just had to tell someone! We've been trying for 11 months and my partners got a low sperm count didn't think it would ever happen! Took 6 tests to make sure and they're all positive! I'm still in shock i can't believe it! Was going to do the cnd complete course in september but it'll have to wait now, think i might do a facial course instead :) xx

I really don't want to be sat at home for 9 months so do you think i could do a stand alone treatment like spray tans or facials? X

Aw congratulations how exciting! I did that when I found out I was pregnant kept taking test to make sure, cost me a fortune! X

Aw congratulations how exciting! I did that when I found out I was pregnant kept taking test to make sure, cost me a fortune! X

I'm thinking about going out to get more tests! Haha x

Congratulations :) I definitely think its a good idea to keep training and keep busy. X

Congratulations x

Congratulations! And just to make it all a bit weird, I found out the same news aswell this morning and I'm dying to tell someone too!

I've only done two tests and they've both come up positive although the line isn't bright, it's defo a line! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!! Think I'll go and get some expensive ones just to be sure!

Xx

Congratulations! And just to make it all a bit weird, I found out the same news aswell this morning and I'm dying to tell someone too!

I've only done two tests and they've both come up positive although the line isn't bright, it's defo a line! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!! Think I'll go and get some expensive ones just to be sure!

Xx

Congratulations to you too! :) i did 2 clearblue, 2 digital clearblue and 2 asda ones. The 4 clearblue are definitely positive and the cheap ones only have a faint line but defo there :) xx

Well it's just the cheap ones I did too, I'm just sitting here not really knowing what to do, lol! Think I might be sick with happiness! Ha ha!

My boyfriend isn't home until 5pm, I might have burst by then!

I'm going to go to tesco and get some clear blue ones. X

Congratulations girls! Just to let you know (and to save you money), you can have a false negative test but never a false positive test so if one test shows a line, however faint, you are pregnant! No need to waste money buying lots of tests!!!! Although I did the same just to feel the joy of seeing the lines pop up! Good luck with your little baby seeds xxxx

Aww congatulations. To both you Ladies. Takes me back 10 years ago when I got pregnant with my little girl. I did 2 clear blue ones both faint lines but positive. I was only 3 weeks pregnant though. Hehe.
The day of my scan I did another one just to be sure cause I didn't feel pregnant. As soon as I saw my baby kicking her little legs on the monitor at the hospital I had trears in my eyes. An amazing feeling. Theres nothing like it.:biggrin:

Congratulations :) personally id go with the facial course, with tanning you breathe in tanning solution. Xx

Just done another test positive straight away! So happy! Due date is 12th december and my little boy starts nursery in january so everythings working out perfect :) xx

Congratulations girls! Just to let you know (and to save you money), you can have a false negative test but never a false positive test so if one test shows a line, however faint, you are pregnant! No need to waste money buying lots of tests!!!! Although I did the same just to feel the joy of seeing the lines pop up! Good luck with your little baby seeds xxxx

I got a false positive before I got pregnant with my big girl, doctor was baffled....

I have 2 beautiful girlies now :) enjoy your pregnancies girls, such a lovely time xx

Congratulations to you both! Xx

Congrats ladies :)

Brilliant news, Very happy for you both. My youngest is 5 months and I want another baby already :) xx

Congrats ladies :)

Brilliant news, Very happy for you both. My youngest is 5 months and I want another baby already :) xx

Thanks everyone :) i wanted another one straight away haha my little boy keeps coming up to me and kissing my belly :) xx

My cnd tutor has said she could let me do the cnd complete course and finish it before the baby is born but i won't be able to actually work until baby goes to nursery which will be in 3 years, is it pointless doing the course now? Should i wait? X

I think you could do it now then when its been 3 years you could just do a refresher on it,

But its up to you if your defintely going to be doing it when your baby is in nursery then you could just get it over a done with now :)

Just done another test positive straight away! So happy! Due date is 12th december and my little boy starts nursery in january so everythings working out perfect :) xx

Your defiantly pregnant, don't do anymore save your money lol! Xxx

Latest posts

Back