I'm pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations :)

Bless you though it's going to be an even more expensive month lol you will have to save earlier in the year!

Good luck with everything and hope the morning sickness is manageable!

xx

Aw wow becca! That's crazy! Hopefully it won't be a day late, ha ha! Hope baby's ok 😊 x

Yeah babys fine thanks :) i'm hoping he/she is born on the 10th it was my nanas birthday. My little boy was born 2 weeks early so fingers crossed! Xx

That would be lovely! I'm hoping mine is born anyway apart from Xmas day! Boxing Day would be nice. X

How's is all the preggie geeks doing? I have been sick as a dog tonight and really sore heads. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I have a 9am - 7pm day and I'm fully booked. Feeling sorry for myself! Lol! X

How's is all the preggie geeks doing? I have been sick as a dog tonight and really sore heads. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I have a 9am - 7pm day and I'm fully booked. Feeling sorry for myself! Lol! X

Feeling very sick! I've been fine but for a couple of hours every morning i daren't move incase i puke! Lol xx

Feeling very sick! I've been fine but for a couple of hours every morning i daren't move incase i puke! Lol xx

Oh no I feel for u. I'm much better today but scared to eat. What do you do about clients when feeling like this? X

Fat and heavy.... 6 weeks to go, and a shed load of clients to get through.
Just kill me now... I need 3 of me atm! :(
X x

Oh no I feel for u. I'm much better today but scared to eat. What do you do about clients when feeling like this? X

I don't have any as i'm still training, i do however have to stay at home with a potty training 2 1/2 yr old! Lol we're having fun and games with the "try not to wee in your pants" thing! Haha. I've got my driving test this afternoon aswell which isn't helping :/. Try and eat something little like a piece of toast, ginger biscuits really help with sickness and try and drink plenty of water or juice :) xx

Fat and heavy.... 6 weeks to go, and a shed load of clients to get through.
Just kill me now... I need 3 of me atm! :(
X x

Aww Sarah you poor thing :( I feel your pain, I was working till about 4wks or so before and mental busy. No chance of slowing down. It is soooo hard. It does put you in good stead for being superwoman when babe arrives though as anything after this slog is a breeze. 6wks....exciting although I I am sure that feels like forever away :)

Time goes far too quickly when they arrive. I can't believe my little man is 11wks tomorrow :( so cute though he's sooo smiley and giggled for the first time yesterday.

Loads of luck with it all. At least working loads makes the time go quicker ( that's what I kept telling myself anyway ;) ) xx

I just had to cancel my clients I feel so ill :( I could cry just now. I am so tired its unreal. Really feel like I need some time out! X

I think karma has found me, when you had all wrote about feeling sick yesterday I was feeling all lucky cos up till now I have felt fine. Spoke to soon. I feel dreadful today, haven't been sick thank god but feel it.

*pity party alert* ha ha! Think I might pop out an get ginger biscuits, do u think they work? X

Congrats to everyone!:) I'm in my last part, just over 9 weeks to go, feel like I've been waiting for ages now!xxx

I think karma has found me, when you had all wrote about feeling sick yesterday I was feeling all lucky cos up till now I have felt fine. Spoke to soon. I feel dreadful today, haven't been sick thank god but feel it.

*pity party alert* ha ha! Think I might pop out an get ginger biscuits, do u think they work? X

I ate them every morning in my 1st pregnancy and it took the edge off xx

Sponge fingers (what you'd put at the bottom of a trifle) work wonders as does sipping on schweppes peppermint cordial. Hope you're all over the sickness soon x

Those of you suffering from sickness, try the travel sickness wrist bands. The best £8 I ever spent. They use acupressure points and worked amazingly well for me, I had to keep taking them off to check it wasn't in my head, sure enough the nausea came back. Worth a try? X

Those of you suffering from sickness, try the travel sickness wrist bands. The best £8 I ever spent. They use acupressure points and worked amazingly well for me, I had to keep taking them off to check it wasn't in my head, sure enough the nausea came back. Worth a try? X

Ooh i'll give them a go! Where can i get them from? X

Most chemists sell them and some supermarkets

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ooh i'll give them a go! Where can i get them from? X

I got mine from Boots. £8.19 they are. Im 14 weeks and bought them as soon as I found out. I havent felt sick or been sick at all so im sure they work. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

How's everyone doing? I can't believe how hungry I am! Constantly wanting to eat but trying not to as I'm worried about how much weight I'm going to put on.xx

Latest posts

Back