Im thinking i need faster setting glue huh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Seem to be getting stickys

Using a odourless glue by Lash FX/Perfect finding as ive sped up im getting stickys

Does this mean im needing to start using a faster setting glue?

Most of the odourless glues are fairly slow setting. The faster a glue dries, the higher the fumes.

Most newbie lashers will find that as their speed increases, so does the amount of stickes. Sound like it's time for you to change glues.

I use Flirties which is fast setting. Am sure some of the other geeks will recommend some too.

hey yeh i was thinking of trying flirties - is it the super strenth one that u use? i see that the have 2

Hi there, yeah increased stickies is usually a sign that you are getting faster and need to try a faster setting glue.
There are lots out there to try. I had a shot of the flirties fast one and liked it as well, I have settled on the 3D level one for now though. It's my favourite so far :)
There was a thread on here probably just a few pages back, I'll bump it up for you but it has lots of info from people who have been trying glues out, might help you out.
Jen xxx

Latest posts

Back