I'm thinking of buying a new nail desk..what do you think of this (pic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to buy a new nail desk and have asked Purex to contact me (emailed)..however, I spotted this this morning

Welcome to www.jshairsupplies.co.uk

I've never heard of the company before, has anyone else?

The desk looks fab. What do you think?

Would a desk with extraction for dust and odour filtration be sufficient, there's only me working?

That looks really nice Bev, very trendy.

Hi,

This desk does look really beautiful and ultra modern! J&S is a hair and beauty supplier based in Kent, I think they are just a one off!
Personally I would wait to hear back from purex as their desks have a four way extraction system and in imo are the best!

hths
:)

Perfect for your needs and really stylish too. x

IMO it looks very chic and neat. Wait to hear from purex though and then weigh up your options if you can afford to.

that looks fab bev , I've booked marked that for future !!

angie also posted this company based in leiceshire, they have some wonderful desks at very nice prices give them a look
Salon Equipment Centre
I was looking at the purex as they are the bees knees but I can't really afford one at the mo,

hi, i have had a purex nail desk for about 6 months now and have to say its the best money i have ever spent.i am so impressed i have just bought another one for my trainee.they do come at a price but i am no way near suffering from colds and coughs as i did in the past.hth

abi:)

that looks fab bev , I've booked marked that for future !!

angie also posted this company based in leiceshire, they have some wonderful desks at very nice prices give them a look
Salon Equipment Centre
I was looking at the purex as they are the bees knees but I can't really afford one at the mo,

Thanks for your replies so far...

Thanks for the link Clare i've not come accross them before either.

Does anyone know how much the purex desks are?......I know they're expensive but if they are not way off by budget, it'll be worth it.

I love the new desk....:lol:

hi again, i had my delivered on tuesay and it was just over £900.00 that included the delivery and vat.hth

Latest posts

Back