Images from Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
I emailed s2 for some official cnd images and got sent some but it seems like its just the recent ones and I haven't got a brisa Lite logo :/
Do they get rid of older ones after a while?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your probably better off contacting them direct & being specific about which advertising logo's, pictures etc you'd like.

yes contact them and say you want every image they have relating to (insert word here). Thats what i did and I got about 40 different images and files. Just list off the services you offer and they will send you any image related to that.

I emailed s2 for some official cnd images and got sent some but it seems like its just the recent ones and I haven't got a brisa Lite logo :/
Do they get rid of older ones after a while?

All CND S2 images have a shelf life. They then expire and cannot be used. When they sent you your images did they send you and attachment document where it explains the images legally need to be shown as provided by CND for copyright reasons and there was info about the images expiring?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

All CND S2 images have a shelf life. They then expire and cannot be used. When they sent you your images did they send you and attachment document where it explains the images legally need to be shown as provided by CND for copyright reasons and there was info about the images expiring?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I did read that bit x

Copy and paste?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Copy and paste?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Copy and paste what? X

Latest posts

Back