In general which company is the best to get stock..quality,brands, price, range...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjjones

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm so new to all this and am spending hours on the net trying to research..... but am being bombarded with info etc....:Scared:

So, thought i'd ask you guys as you are using products day to day.

Good experiences, bad etc...

Thanks

S x x

Everyone has their favourite product at we will all have different opinions.

I trained with Creative and it is all I have ever used. In my opinion they are great products across the whole range, I use L&P, Brisa gel and the mani/ pedi products.

Their training is suberb and I do not envisage changing. HTH

I love Ezflow, their customer service and distribution is great. Thay also have a large selection of products, with the boogie nights glitter collections and acrylic colour collection, their mani and pedi range is also organic. I also love the products to use, they are lovely. Ezflow also design courses alongside their conversion courses if you're the creative type...
Creative are also another good company and offer great training and a good product. Sweet Squared/S2 are very consumer friendly also.
Each tech will find a product and company that suits them, it may be worth doing a conversion course with several companies that you are interested in and decide for yourself when yu have the experience and information about them.
hth:hug::)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back