In need of eco products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibu8909

Reaction score
This morning i was offered a room in a leisure centre! but theyve asked me to use eco products as much as i can because its part of their ethos which i am more than happy to do but ...
does anyone know eco products? i dont know where to get them, also is there an eco tanning solution? i wanted to get spray tanning under my belt asap!
any help would be great

When you say eco do they have to be eco certified?

Try Yinyang skincare or karin herzog, P8N8 and Marzia de Servi all have that thinking behind them.

Sparitual for nails as they are all organic.

And I would say Vani-T or Beaubronz for the tanning.

HTH

Kate

Check out Pure Fiji natural skincare. Thet are a fantastic eco brand and affordable too, around £550 for an opening package.

Spa Ritual for Man & Ped - via NSI
Essentially Yours for skin and body products

HTH
Good luck

Like most people have said already, spa ritual, finders (they have a few different ranges, I use spa find) is made from natural minerals and fake bake for tanning.

I would also recommend Vani-T for spray tanning. It is a carbon neutral company, 100% natural ingredients, with the main ones being Organic. They also do a 100% mineral make-up range as well.
Jen x

The Green People in West Sussex, they have a whole range of environmentally friendly products. They may offer discounts to salons perhaps...?

I would also like to add that Priori have a range named coffeeberry which is an all natural anti ageing range!! Its not just a cosmetic cleansing range but is more advanced!! It is a cosmeceutical range!! They have also very recently launched coffeeberry mineral make up which is 100% natural and eco friendly with packaging made from biodegradable plastics. Hope this helps and hasnt came to late!! good luck with everything.

I would also like to add that Priori have a range named coffeeberry which is an all natural anti ageing range!! Its not just a cosmetic cleansing range but is more advanced!! It is a cosmeceutical range!! They have also very recently launched coffeeberry mineral make up which is 100% natural and eco friendly with packaging made from biodegradable plastics. Hope this helps and hasnt came to late!! good luck with everything.

I also a priori girl! Clients are loving everything coffeeberry in the salon. Their CoffeeBerry products range from 98.4 – 100% natural!

Latest posts

Back