In need of feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopena23

Reaction score
Hi guys.sorry for taking your time but I spent 100hours reorganising my nail rack and still think it looks a bit weird.please if you can give me your feedback I will highly appreciate it. Thank you

Attachments

• 1386618062380.jpg
    1386618062380.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 472
Looks perfectly fine to me :) love all the different colours! X

Loving it, would make me want to have a closer nose!!!

Looks really nice! Well done :)

Hi guys.sorry for taking your time but I spent 100hours reorganising my nail rack and still think it looks a bit weird.please if you can give me your feedback I will highly appreciate it. Thank you

The top shelf I would put in decending colour order, ie lightest colour first going through to the darkest. the third shelf I would put the pinks together, the greens together etc.

It would make it look more professional imo :idea:

Too bloomin much to choose from!!

Infact all the shelves need to be in decending order, but that's just me,

It's an exciting collection :)

When all my colours were in descending shade order non of them really stood out.. When I shuffled them up & had contracting colours together & things that would blend well side by side (black next to a gold) then they became far more interesting to all of my ladies ....

Personally I think having them all randomly placed makes it look alive & more exciting... but I'm sure many on this thread will shoot me down, so go with how you see best ...

The top shelf I would put in decending colour order, ie lightest colour first going through to the darkest. the third shelf I would put the pinks together, the greens together etc.

It would make it look more professional imo :idea:

I completely agree :)

I originally had all my polishes in colour descending order as they look nicer but my ladies took ages to decide.... But when I mixed them all up ( and my colour pops too) they chose a colour that they wouldn't have normally chosen and they decided a lot quicker too :)

Oh thank you so much guys for all your kind responds.really appreciate it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's interesting sleeping beauty and angie. Must admit I don't display my varnishes because I do so little of manicures, and my gels and gelishes are on colour pops.

Perhaps try different arrangements and see what sells :)

Must admit, mine are arranged in colour order. Colour pops are the same... I am a bit anal about things like that though lol :p

I'm sure as long as you have a good range clients don't really mind how they are ordered. Nothing worse that going to get your nails done and not liking any of the colours :D

Latest posts

Back