Inch loss wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am considering booking myself in for an inch loss body wrap. If I am happy with the result, I will then consider doing a similar course in the new year.

Can anyone please tell me how affective they are?

Thanks x

Does anyone help with this please x

I trained in this a few years back! My mum loves them, especially before a night out as you can lose a few cm! I have a few regulars who get these done.

Well worth getting one done first so you can see results for yourself

Hi All,
I am considering booking myself in for an inch loss body wrap. If I am happy with the result, I will then consider doing a similar course in the new year.

Thanks x

I offer toning wraps. It all depends on the products used... whether the person offering the service is qualified. So many people have jumped on the band wagon offering this miracle weight loss body wrap. It works but only in conjunction with other things as I clearly advise my clients. If you get your body wrap and your beautician does not advise you of this that I would not hold a whole lot of confidence in them. They are proven to work with the correct product and aftercare advice

I did one on myself the other night lost 8cm round my waist!! It's fab, I am a size 8 but after 3 csections it's more the shape of my tummy, it really helped.

Hi All,

Thanks x

Hi Terrinew16,
Have you considered the Bioslimming Body Wrap? You would be able to try a treatment at Harvey Nichols Beyond MediSpa or there are a few salons in the outskirts of London where you can try the treatment. Bioslimming targets cellulite, burns fat and helps stimulate the production of collagen which in turn improves the overall tone of the skin.
Bosworth Aesthetics & Beauty in Nuneaton have just recently introduced Bioslimming and this is a quote that they posted on Facebook tonight - "We are starting to see some great results from our new BioSlimming treatment.
Client A - has had one treatment, not used homecare, not excercised or dieted - lost 16cm (10cm from tummy) and 3.5 lbs.
Client B - has had one treatment, used homecare once, not exercised or dieted - lost 21.8 cm and just over 4lbs"

Hope this helps

I had a body wrap and it was great, i lost inches, although it was quite uncomfortable when i lost sensation in my hands as i was wrapped so tightly.

this is something i keep debating, whether to offer body wraps and theres so many different types out there. Then the other thing is that because I am mobile I'm not sure how it would work. When i had it done, the couch was a couch that could be lowered so i sort of rolled myself onto it but my mobile couch is a standard height so once all wrapped up not sure how anyone would then be able to get onto the couch. :confused:

Thanks - I will definitely treat myself!! :) xxx

Latest posts

Back