Incorporating a massage into Shellac service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
If I wanted to do this can some lovely person be so kind as to tell me when is the best time to do this?

In a normal manicure I would do it obviously massage after scrub but before the polish but with shellac do you guys so it after application so as not to into reduce oil to nail again?

Do you think it's worth adding it?
I'm trying to think of ways to set me apart from the rest!!!!

Xxx

Title should say Incorporating- auto correct!!!

Hiya. I've always done hand and arm massage after the application of my orly gel fx :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do it at the very end, using a fragrant OPI hand cream. This means clients leave the salon with lovely smelling hands, and quite often when they next come in the buy the hand cream as they love the smell.

I have been taught full gel polish servive. Then any manicure soaking service.

I'd do it at the end, then they're hands will feel and look super amazing ☺️

Another vote for at the end :)

Defo at the end :)

Thanks girls!

When doing a manicure with CND Shellac, you would complete the service then when you have remove the top film when you usually would apply CND solar oil you would then go ahead with your hand massage or scrub/mask :)
If you visit the CND YouTube channel there are some videos or register on the 'just for pros' section on CND.com to view the step by steps :)

When doing a manicure with CND Shellac, you would complete the service then when you have remove the top film when you usually would apply CND solar oil you would then go ahead with your hand massage or scrub/mask :)
If you visit the CND YouTube channel there are some videos or register on the 'just for pros' section on CND.com to view the step by steps :)

Great I will have a look now, thank you!
Xx

I do it at the very end, using a fragrant OPI hand cream. This means clients leave the salon with lovely smelling hands, and quite often when they next come in the buy the hand cream as they love the smell.

I always do it after ...
Opi Avojuice coconut melon is my favourite ... My Clients love how it leaves their skin silky soft, but absorbed straight away but works for hours. Again my clients tend to buy it for themselves or pressies ... It leaves a lovely fragrance in my salon room ... Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I am currently trying to register with CND.com but it's asking for a license number, where do I find this?

I am currently trying to register with CND.com but it's asking for a license number, where do I find this?

hmmm i'm entirely not sure but i think if your in the Uk register with Sweet squared.
i was then automatically registered with CND i think as i don't remember registering separately and i logged in to CND.com last night?

Latest posts

Back