Incorrect use of Vario Blond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
iv just found a video on YouTube and I see the stylist using the blue vario blond bleach I swear the instructions say not to put on scalp and not to be used under heat and she does both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it say that in the tub? I've always used it on scalp, and I had it under heat on my own head as a customer once too

It says avoid contact with scalp and do not use with artificial heat

:/ oh... Do you normally use it on scalp?

Omg she put it under a dryer though... Climazons ok (providing mfi allow)... Hood dryer, no.

Well, I've used it on scalp as I was taught it was fine to do so. I read once on here before some said it wasn't to be used on scalp so I checked the tub it does say avoid contact with scalp but also gives you mixing guidelines for on scalp application, so a bit confusing!

That's what I thought lol what do you use in scalp @philipxxx ?

What is the vario blond like on scalp

When i made a post inviting criticism of someone else's work, it was deleted for being inappropriate. I'd like to pose the questions, how is this any different? In both cases the stylist made incorrect and dangerous use of products violating manufacturers instruction. Why was my post deleted and this post allowed to remain?

When i made a post inviting criticism of someone else's work, it was deleted for being inappropriate. I'd like to pose the questions, how is this any different? In both cases the stylist made incorrect and dangerous use of products violating manufacturers instruction. Why was my post deleted and this post allowed to remain?
I would imagine that it simply hadn't been seen yet today that's all, I know I've been with clients today.

However, you're quite correct and to that end although I have left the original post for the discussion to continue I have removed the link.

Could I also add, we don't get chance to read and review every single post so in future if you see a post which you feel breaks site rules please hit the report button. That sends us mods an email so we can then deal with it far quicker :)

Thank you for your respone.

Latest posts

Back