Indestructible French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Looking for for some advice on this, the few times I've tried it the customer has come back and it has cracked, does anyone do this successfully? if so could you let me know the routine, I can manage the toes fine though.....

i do loads of these,
but as the nail gets longer you need to build an apex or stress area in
hth x

Toes don't wash up or make beds...:lol:...could your clients be a little heavy handed...??

Where are they cracking ??

she works in a pub so maybe.....seems to be cracking on the white, I now don't tend to offer this service because of this, at the same time I don't want to give up

is it just her...?? Have you tried applying a layer of clear over zones 2 and 1 just to add a bit more strength. x

I will never, EVER offer my clients a service called "the indestructable French." You know why? Because they will go out and try to destroy it! And succeed! They figure if it's called indestructable, that they will be able to go do whatever they want with their hands--open soda cans, scrape stickers off with fingernails, clean without gloves, etc.

Please don't misunderstand me: I LOVE LOVE LOVE CND products. But why on earth did they choose to market the Brisa gel french overlay as "indestructable"??? I don't get it!:confused: :smack:

Latest posts

Back