Indigo nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita_xx

Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anyone has ordered from indigo nails UK? I can only seem to get prices in euros and when I go to payment it says you can only pay by bank wire?! Tried contacting customer services but can't seem to find out much from them either! Shame as they've some brill products! Thanks :)

Do they have a Facebook page you can try contacting them on?

Yes I've sent them a message on Facebook too. I heard a lot of good things about their products on here just can't get them ordered :( x

I have ordered from them lots of times and have been pleased with their products. Always received items really quickly too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE indigo! Lol i switched to indigo from CND in march and never looked back! Their products are amazing, the safety bit, japan brush, neons and cuticle oils are devine

I was going to place an order with them but the website was down for ages, I also got no reply over their facebook, when the site eventually came back online the shipping was so expensive I didn't understand why so sent them an email, which also went unanswered. Not sure if anyone's had any more luck then me :) No idea about the products though, they looked really decent.

I have ordered from them lots of times and have been pleased with their products. Always received items really quickly too!

Hi Shedunlop, have you got the website for indigo nails please, thanks.:D

Id be interested too please. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back