Individual eyelashes adhesive for sensitive eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
I've had a client have individual eyelashes put on by me for almost 2 yrs and she seems to have become allergic to the adhesive I use! Both of us are gutted. She has asked me if I can do some research into possible alternatives as she doesn't like strip lashes which is all she's able to wear now. Any possible alternatives guys?
Must also admit I'm a bit apprehensive bout doing lashes on her now and will, obviously, carry out patch tests. Problem with this is the adhesives are generally very expensive and I don't know how I should approach. HELP!! Xxxx

hi :)

im having the same problem with a couple of my clients just now... they are both fine with the sensitive bond i use but it doesnt last anywhere near as long as normal bond does, plus i find it hard to work with. im on the hunt for a long lasting quick drying sensitive bond - if i find it ill let you know :) xx

I have a couple of clients with the same problem. My usual glue is super strong, super fast drying and the sensitive glues just don't have the same staying power. They're hard to work with and difficult to stop the lashes sticking together! Nightmare as you spend half the time unsticking and separating!
So if anyone finds a sensitive glue that is as good as the fast drying glue, I'm all ears!

I have had the same problem with a Lady who, after at least 7 months of lashing, has developed an awful allergy despite me not changing the glue. If anybody has found a sensitive, long lasting, fast setting glue I too would love to hear about it xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

And me i ve also got a couple of clients with the same problem.. i need a better sensitive glue asap, also what glue do you all use now , i use Lash perfect ultimate adhesive x

And me i ve also got a couple of clients with the same problem.. i need a better sensitive glue asap, also what glue do you all use now , i use Lash perfect ultimate adhesive x

I use Eyelash Emporium Medium viscosity glue which I find works really well. But this is the glue my Lady developed the allergy with ....How do you find the Lash Perfect glue? Xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

i use novalash platinum bond which i love, really happy with it. less impressed with their sensitive bond though. its runny and slow drying so very hard to work with and also doesnt last anywhere near as long as the platinum bond so clients arent happy :( xx

I use 3d lashes, level 3 glue. It's amazing and nothing comes close in comparison for me.

Latest posts

Back