Individual lashes question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would always apply a few, 2 or 3, ask client to open their eyes gently to prevent any glue having chance to dry on lower lashes. this also gives you a chance to see that the lashes are secure and in the right position. but Eyes should be closed when applying.

I think that eye patches for lower lashes just eat into the profit margin of the service for no good reason

Thanks angelina! I will go try that glue.
A lot of really helpful info in this thread - you lot are fab! <3 x

I also use Ardell Lashtite and it's definitely less fumey than Salon system lash glue. Although I do ask my clients to keep their eyes closed and I tape down the bottom lashes with micropore tape.

Will have a go at doing my own (eyes will have to be open) to see if the glue is OK as I do suffer with sensitive eyes.

Excellent - will wait and see how you find it, Lisa :)

Marshmallowtoast

I put on some ardell flares last night using the lash tite and absolutely no fumes whatsoever. I didn't get any eye irritation at all so maybe change your glue. I get my ardell stuff from Louella Belle but I think Sally also stock them.

X

You are a star! I will get some ASAP and have a go!
Thank you so much lovely x

Latest posts

Back