Infills Over Someone Elses Work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
I use an odour Free UV acrylic which files like butter..I love the product but was just wondering is it ok to do an infill over someone elses work? Exspecially as their work would most definately be the smelly product and not UV cured...It's got me worried now :rolleyes: as I have never had a client come to me with another Tecs work..........

I use an odour Free UV acrylic which files like butter..I love the product but was just wondering is it ok to do an infill over someone elses work? Exspecially as their work would most definately be the smelly product and not UV cured...It's got me worried now :rolleyes: as I have never had a client come to me with another Tecs work..........

As far as i am aware you can but i will be suprised if you get an exact colour match.

You can infill or rebalance over another techs work. However, there is most likely going to be a difference in shade/colour unless the exact same product is used. In these circumstances, you have to apply enamel to cover the difference in colour. Because a product is not UV cured, doesn't mean it has a bad smell.

If you do suspect the enhancments have been done at an NSS salon, make sure that you thin them out considerably all over before applying your own product.

Latest posts

Back