infils and l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
hi ya wondering if you can help me my friends nails grow real quick so i am having to do her infils every week more or less,everyone elses lasts up to 2 weeks,but each time i do them there is a gap between the cuticle and the acrylic,i find it difficult to get the line to disappear before i put some new acrylic on,can anyone give mr tips on how to do this.xxx:confused:

carriechatwin said:
hi ya wondering if you can help me my friends nails grow real quick so i am having to do her infils every week more or less,everyone elses lasts up to 2 weeks,but each time i do them there is a gap between the cuticle and the acrylic,i find it difficult to get the line to disappear before i put some new acrylic on,can anyone give mr tips on how to do this.xxx:confused:

Hi ,if you take a look in the tutorial section,there is a tutorial by geeg called making zone 3 dissappear,alternatively invest in a copy of nailclass also bu geeg,i found it a godsend,hth x

have you tried to soak off the old acrylic? could be getting a bit old and brittle.
sounds like you may not be blending enough before you re apply.

i would suggest to soak off the acrylic and do a new full set (if her nails are nice and long thats great do a pink and white natural nail overlay)

i hope this helps.

lease
-x-

file prep the old enhancement from zone 2 towards zone 3, rather than from zone 3 towards zone 2, you end up chasing the line this way..... where as you really want to meet the line.... ...... finish your file prep with a 240 grit to make it flush and ready for the infill....use half circular motion rather then see sawing. this way you will get rid of the fill line and ensure a fab keratin bond....
HTH

Latest posts

Back