Influx of colour corrections!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmine

Reaction score
So I only work 3 days a week and am on my 5th colour correction of the week Anyone else getting loads at the minute (currently have a box red at the basin who wants to be mega watt blonde). Step away from the home kits people!

Also why do clients lie about what they have been using on their noggins!

I think that now the days are getting lighter amd summer (if you can call it that) is round the corner people are wanting to go lighter!

those new L'oreal Ombre boxes are doing a number on people. we have a few of those come through a week.

My client in now ha been using a permeant box dye for 7 months-putting it on every two weeks!

Good luck with that one can you let us know what you are doing and results I have a similar one on Monday and am a tad nervous x

Good luck with that one can you let us know what you are doing and results I have a similar one on Monday and am a tad nervous x

Yes! So far I have cleansed (1 part bleach 3 parts pastel) her reddist band and that lifted do an orange level 8. She's currently developing. I've sliced bleach and pastel an applied a colour touch gloss 7/1 + 1.9%. Will let you know what I tone my foils with!

Thank you x

Developed for 20 minutes, my bleach lifted pretty evenly but had a pinky/copper tone so I used 10/1 + 9/ illumina with pastel for 15 minutes all over. It looked really good

Yeh I've had a lot in lately and they all seem to REALLY long hair! And they usually want to book in on the same day!lol! Think its just the time of year, going lighter for the summer xx

I love doing them. Although my daughter had me up at 5 am so I was a bit fuzzy at 8.30 staring at a Riannah red!

No, don't often get the time or remember to take pictures!

We're building a portfolio of colour corrections for reference for our trainees so will get some pictures together of before, during and after...one day ha

Yes! So far I have cleansed (1 part bleach 3 parts pastel) her reddist band and that lifted do an orange level 8. She's currently developing. I've sliced bleach and pastel an applied a colour touch gloss 7/1 + 1.9%. Will let you know what I tone my foils with!
what do you use for glossing?

Latest posts

Back