Quantcast

Info for Manchester needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any hotels which are VERY near to the GMEX in Manchester, which are reasonable (under £100) for the Professional Beauty Show in October??

Also, is anyone going??I've not heard anyone talking about it at all...?

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score

sambam

Reaction score
theres the midland which is directly across the road and a premier lodge hotel on oxford st but i dont know how much they are. sorry i cant be of more help!

Lily

Reaction score
Hiya,

There is a travel inn which is about £52per room, travel lodge about £59per room and premier lodge about the same..............there is also the Jurers Inn, but i think that is full, there is also the Midland which is directly over the road from GMEX, but that is quite expensive about £159per room, have a look on the internet, you caqn get some reasonable hotels on there, hth

Amanda

Debs

Reaction score
Sara Satchell said:
Can anyone recommend any hotels which are VERY near to the GMEX in Manchester, which are reasonable (under £100) for the Professional Beauty Show in October??

Also, is anyone going??I've not heard anyone talking about it at all...?
There are a few of us going from down here so we can have a big geek meet, check out the other post about it, not sure what its called though sorry

Lily

Reaction score
Debs said:
There are a few of us going from down here so we can have a big geek meet, check out the other post about it, not sure what its called though sorry
Hiya,
I think its called "Mega Geek Meet"

I'll be there

Amanda

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Im really looking forward to it - never been to anything like it before, im just really nervous about leaving the kids tho ...

TracyUK

Reaction score
sara you will love it...it's like 'nail supplies heaven' lol :lol:

kjw

Reaction score
Try the premier lodge at G-Mex. It might be full as it books up very quickly. I think the web site is www.premierlodge.com or .co.uk

Latest posts